Technical/Scientific Research Analyst
About Joy Ventures:
Joy Ventures is an investment firm and company builder on a bold mission to power a new generation of neuroscience-backed mental wellbeing products and generate sustainable future-business opportunities in the field. Founded in 2017, the Joy Ventures philosophy is that transformative mental wellbeing companies are born at the intersection of cutting-edge technology, neuroscience and design. We partner with visionary researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and product specialists for the long-term, offering funding, expertise, and strategic support across the innovation journey, from scientific research to product ideation, development, and commercialization all the way to business growth.
With 11 portfolio companies, more than 45 multidisciplinary academic projects funded and 100 leading researchers supported, we are proudly ushering in a new era of evidence-based mental wellbeing products that will bring lasting joy to people’s lives.
We are seeking a technical/scientific research analyst to support our research, development, and investment activities.
- MS or PhD in neuroscience, bioengineering, or similar field
- Familiarity with the academic neuroscience field worldwide- an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Industry experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Analysis and reports on state of the art in Joy interest areas
- Periodic updates on field advances
- Identification of groundbreaking research opportunities
- Maintenance of internal literature databases
- Herzliya and remote, Israel
Level of Effort:
- 50-100% time
Interested candidates, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org