Head of Growth
We are looking for a passionate, agile, and highly motivated Head of Growth to join our Marketing team.
As the Head of Growth, you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of strategies to achieve user growth objectives and improve funnel conversion. You will also be responsible for analyzing and tracking key metrics to measure the effectiveness of your strategies.
Our ideal candidate is a critical thinker with the ability and passion for leading a team and working independently, solving complex challenges, analyzing performance, and making continuous improvements.
If you understand user behavior, know how to communicate with them through various channels, and increase engagement and CVRs, you might be the person we are looking for!
This is an excellent opportunity to lead Lumen's Growth & CRO efforts.
- Ongoing CRO- Developing marketing strategies to increase conversions from both paid and organic channels by improving funnels, messaging, segmentation and personalization
- Own the marketing department attribution model and working closely with analysts to find growth optimization opportunities
- Analyze and optimize acquisition funnels based on data, growth opportunities, market research, and the users' needs
- Lead quantitative and qualitative marketing insights, including key inputs and reporting; monitoring growth trends and measuring all marketing campaigns;
- Manage all top-of-the-funnel web assets
- Gather and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to make data-driven inform decisions
- Lead ongoing projects with designers, video editors, content writers, analysts, and developers
- Monitor and improve Lumen's storefronts (currently Shopify)
- Assist in the creation and strategy of marketing campaigns
Key KPI's you will focus on
- Customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- Conversion rates from prospect to customer
- Average purchase size
- Cycle Time- how long it takes for a prospect to advance from one milestone to the next within the funnel.
- Full Unit Economics (Point of purchase, First year, Lifetime)
What are we looking for
- 5+ years of years experience in digital/growth marketing (B2C is an advantage)
- Worked in a data-driven and analytical environment (driven by collecting and analyzing user data, both quantitative and qualitative)
- Deep understanding of user acquisition funnels and CRO strategies
- Experience with implementing and running A/B Tests
- Good understanding of CRM and email marketing fundamentals and their potential synergies with other marketing channels
- Proven ability to oversee multi-touch attribution models, including the implementation of different models (tracking, pixels, UTM's, etc.,)
- An analytical thinker with a passion for data and optimization
- Ability to translate user feedback into marketing improvements
- Deep knowledge of paid advertising
- Fearlessly question assumptions and challenge the status quo
- Strong communication skills (lead cross-functional communication between engineers, marketers & PMs)
- A master of Analytics/Tag Manager
- User facing- meeting users' needs, deep understanding of user behavior
Something looks off?