Senior Data Analyst
We are looking for a passionate, agile, and highly motivated Senior Data Analyst to join us in developing the new rising product in the health landscape.
As Lumen’s Senior Data Analyst, you'll work with the team to deliver high-quality data, insights, and analytics to the whole company, supporting leaders, members, and other stakeholders to understand current performance, wider trends, and impact.
You’ll be responsible for developing and executing Lumen’s data strategy, be part of setting growth and business KPIs, creating the needed data infrastructure, and making data part of our everyday lives.
Your primary focus will be generating insights and recommendations for business/products units and personalized health recommendation system for customers by using analytical, statistical, and mathematical methods and tools such as user segmentation and clustering, time series analysis, recommendation and personalization systems.
Our ideal candidate has strong data analytics experience, a passion for data, data engineering/dev skills, and an ambition to make an impact by being a key player in the company’s product.
This is a unique opportunity to take part in improving people's health and longevity while doing something you love and creating a high impact on our product.
- Own the data and analytics side of the product through the various stages: finding new opportunities, feature planning, feature testing, and feature analysis
- Develop and implement an analysis methodology and data models to help understand and describe our customers - user behavior and segmentation
- Deliver end-to-end data-based products - including data processing, problem analysis, research, data engineering, validation, metrics, implementation in production and online testing
- Develop production code in Python and SQL
What we're looking for
- B.A / B.Sc in a highly quantitative field e.g. engineering/computer science/economics/statistics/Mathematics/Bioinformatics/Computational Biology, etc.
- 4+ years experience as a data/product analyst - solving analysis problems, and applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Hands-on SQL skills and a strong technical orientation
- Experience in Python/Pandas
- Hands-on data visualization experience with BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience with B2C products or product domain – an advantage
- Knowledge or interest in nutrition/metabolism/health – an advantage
Skills that will help you excel in this position
- Strong statistics & mathematics skills, and experience with analyzing complex data to identify meaningful patterns and build valuable insights
- Strong analytical skills, business thinking, and user understanding
- Proactive, self-starter, and self-learner with the ability to solve complex problems
- Strong team player
- Ready to bring your ideas and passion to the table every day to help shape the product