Customer Experience Expert
We are looking for a Customer Experience Expert to join our team and be part of a life-changing technology that improves the world's metabolic health and quality of life.
The role includes assisting customers across multiple channels on a wide variety of topics such as pre-sales, troubleshooting devices, nutrition, technical reporting and more.
We are big believers in proactively engaging our customers to integrate them into the Lumen family by providing high quality customer service.
Our ideal candidate is a team player with a “no task” too small mindset, strong strategic skills, excellent time-management, and have the ability to clearly communicate and present information.
As a part of the role, we offer:
- Base pay range of $60,000.00-$75,000.00 annually
- Health Insurance (Medical 90%, Vision and Dental)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% match
- Various opportunities for professional growth in the CS and tech industry
- Foster Lumen’s customer-obsessed culture and provide world class service via email, chat and socials
- Provide technical support for our devices and mobile app
- Cross collaborate with other teams by surfacing customer feedback to continuously improve our product
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer facing role
- Strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Passion for joining a dynamic start-up and work in a fast paced environment
- Prior experience with CRMs & software tools
- 4-5 in-office work days a week is required
- Ability to work evening EST hours
- Native English speaking level or equivalent proficiency
- Knowledge and experience with nutrition / metabolism / health - Advantage (a desire to know more about these topics is an advantage too)
Our New York office is located on Herald Square, Manhattan
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
Lumen does not sponsor H1-B work visa or any other types of employment visa at this time.
Lumen is an equal employment opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by the applicable law.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com