Creative Marketing Designer (Studio)
We are an innovative wellness company that enables people to understand and improve their metabolic flexibility and reach their health and wellness goals. Our mission is to revolutionize metabolic health and help our members to reach & sustain their wellness goals.
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced Creative Marketing Designer who will join our dynamic Creative Marketing team. This role offers the chance to innovate, experiment, and let your creativity shine in every project.
As part of the team, you'll be focusing on strengthening our brand's digital presence. Your role will encompass designing our web interfaces, landing pages, and various marketing assets, all while keeping our brand's ethos and objectives at the forefront. Your designs will be more than just visually appealing - they'll play a crucial role in user acquisition and brand consistency. An understanding of user behavior and current design trends will be essential.
Together with our marketing and product teams, you'll be responsible for developing and executing creative projects from initial concepts to final delivery, all within a collaborative team that highly values creativity and professional growth.
If you're a driven, innovative professional with a flair for creativity and a passion for trailblazing new paths in marketing and design, this could be your ideal role.
- Create unique marketing materials for direct response campaigns based on trending themes, ensuring our designs captivate our target audiences and convey our brand’s message
- Use design and motion to craft captivating storytelling narratives, effectively bringing our brand's story to life, boost engagement and increase conversions
- Implement a data-driven approach, partnering with teams to extract insights from user experiences, and guiding design improvements based on tangible data
- Keep up-to-date with latest social media trends to generate innovative and engaging creative ideas
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to understand our audience's preferences and suggest creative strategies that align with company objectives
- Independently conceptualize ideas, design wireframes, and develop prototypes, using your creative and problem-solving skills
- Participate in video productions on demand: This includes being involved in the creative process of producing video content, such as ideation, scripting, storyboarding, and collaboration with production teams
What we are looking for
- Proven professional experience as a marketing designer in a B2C/B2B2C data driven environment, preferably with a paid acquisition expertise
- 4+ years experience as a Creative Marketing Designer/Marketing Designer/Brand Designer/Web Designer/UI/UX Designer
- Graduate degree in Graphic Design/Animation/Media Arts/Visual Communication/a related field
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing digital marketing projects, including brand design, web design, motion graphics, and more.
- Proficiency in Figma, After Effects, and Photoshop. Knowledge of Cinema4D is a plus
- Familiarity with responsive and adaptive design techniques and principles.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently as well as part of a team
- An ability to meet tight deadlines and adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- You approach tasks with creativity, fun, and a willingness to experiment
- High level of proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Prior experience working in an global advertising agency - advantage